Sunday, May 14, 2017

Apple iPhone7 Water-resistance/Splash-proof exposed

Friends, here I'm going to expose Apple.com as they always use to proclaim that iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash & water resistant & were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529.
I’m just angry with their double standard that iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash proof & water resistant but Liquid damage is not covered under warranty. 
iPhone 7 is water-resistant and it comes under rating of IP67 but warranty won’t cover liquid damage..??
I just want to ask apple.inc that how does liquid damage happens? - with dust, sand, clay or soil?
Here are some TV Commercial Advertisement of iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus which I’ve taken from the official website https://www.apple.com/in/iphone-7/ after watching these videos you'll definitely find that how #apple is fooling misleading his consumers in the sake of Liquid Damage. 
APPLE- OFFICIAL TV ADVERTISEMENTS :-
1. Midnight
3. Dive
and the last & very important video is >KEYNOTE VIDEO< after 61 minutes when apple iPhone7 was launching on 7th September 2016 in St. Fransisco in KEYNOTE VIDEO - *After 61 minutes you'll get encloser no. 3 there is clearly mentioned by apple team head from the stage saying that our phone is water resistence, splash proof & dust resistence and this is IP67 certified. So if some mishappen so we don’t have need to worry about it our phone will be safe.
As a consumer you’ve right to know - What is IP67 rating mean? 
According to the rating of iP67, the phone can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for a maximum of 30 minutes which means 3.3 ft of water for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Apple inc has tried to mislead me, Here is what happened to me.
    On 3rd of May, I was went outside of my apartment that was evening time some how drizzling started so I thought that I can ran back to my apartment from departmental store which is 30 to 40 meter far away from my apartment so I kept my iPhone7 and Samsung A5 in my hand. I started walking in drizzling to reach apartment somehow 15 to 20 drops of water fall on my both phone. I was thinking of my #iPhone7 is water resistance and IP67 certified so I don’t have need to worried about it but when I reached my apartment that time my iPhone7’s home button was not working. I was thinking it is okay maybe some water goes inside but when my phone goes dry it will be okay. BUT later some vertical line start coming on my phone display and soon my phone touch was stopped working after this whole incident I was totally shocked how this happened with my iphone7 even my #AppleiPhone7 is water resistance and IP67 certified.
    On next day I took a UBER cab and went apple service center which is located in basement of DLF Mall of India (Noida). After reaching service center I gave my phone to sevice center girl and she opened my phone and suddenly she told me that the LCR which is located inside the phone is turned red because of some Liquid gone inside the phone. My question was with that #Apple service center girl how does liquid damage happens if I was using my phone in drizzling As in many tv commercial advertisement apple has shown the same thing that you can use your phone in lil bit water. You can go through the advertisement – MIDNIGHT, DIVE and also in apple iphone7 product video ad.
    When apple was launching iphone7 on 7th September 2016 in St. Fransisco in keynote video there is a man. I don’t know his name who has clearly mentioned in “iPhone7 encloser no 3” that our phone is Water Resistant, Splash Proof & Dust Resistant and this is #IP67 certified. He also claim with the help of swimming pool example as if sometime misshapen so we don’t have need to worry about it our phone will be safe - you can go through keynote video ->
    Same thing happen with me my phone goes #LiquidDamage and display is dead then who is responsible for whole incident?
    Then service center suggested me to talk apple customer support. I called apple customer support and I discussed all my incident with apple customer manager after discussing an hour they came over conclusion Liquid damage doesn’t cover under warranty I took back my phone from service center and came back to my apartment that day was 4th of may and today is 14th may. In last 10 days I called everyday apple customer support and I explained the whole scenario after listening all matter, first they told me sir you have a solid proof so we will gave you definitely some positive result but at the end of the day they came over the same conclusion - sir liquid damage doesn’t cover warranty but please wait we will surely give you some positive results.
    And after 40 days, you know what I got the Conclusion = Sorry sir:(

    ReplyDelete